Consciousness, Spirituality & Transpersonal Psychology
Accredited by Liverpool John Moores University
MSc in Consciousness, Spirituality & Transpersonal Psychology
Prof. Les Lancaster, Ph.D
Our online distance-learning MSc in ‘Consciousness, Spirituality & Transpersonal Psychology’ provides an intellectually-stimulating programme of study which focuses on diverse topics around the nature of consciousness, the dynamics between psyche and soma, the psychology of self and higher states of being, and the psychological basis of spiritual and mystical practices. Our MSc programme is distinctive in valuing experiential approaches to learning and in encouraging students to incorporate insights from the programme into their own life journeys. In addition to a rigorous academic curriculum, modules exploring integral life practice, transpersonal approaches to research, and a research dissertation focus on the practical application of learning. The MSc programme consists of 180 course credits and most students complete the programme over 3 years, studying part-time. The programme is run entirely online, and it is validated by Liverpool John Moores University in the UK.
- The nature of consciousness and its relation to the brain
- Possibilities of consciousness beyond the brain
- The psychology of self and higher states of being
- The psychology of transformation
- Contemporary spirituality
- The psychology of shamanistic practices
- Transpersonal approaches to business management
- Creativity as vehicle for wellbeing and transformation
- The psychological basis of spiritual and mystical practices
- The dialogue between science and mysticism
Year 1 (Core Modules)
Specialist Options (Select Two)
Year 3 (Dissertation)
Enrol for September 2019!
If you would like to enrol on our Master’s programme, or have additional questions, simply complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you. We offer a unique learning experience and will be here to guide you through every step of your learning.