Alef Trust is happy to announce the expansion of its Open Learning courses through the introduction of the course: Transpersonal Coaching Psychology. Jevon Dangeli, an MSc graduate of Alef Trust, developed this course and is course leader.
This course explores:
- What is the value of a transpersonal approach to coaching?
- Can coaching processes lead to transformation?
- What is the role of a transpersonal coach?
- Can spiritual solutions be useful to people with ‘real life’ problems?
- How may a crisis serve a client’s spiritual awakening?
If you have an interest in learning about the spiritual side of coaching and its applications, then you want to enrol. Transpersonal Coaching Psychology, which is an online course, runs for eight weeks starting in April. To find more information and register for the course, please visit the Transpersonal Coaching Psychology page for the complete course outline.
At the Alef Trust we draw on the insights of wisdom traditions alongside cutting-edge research in such areas as cognitive neuroscience, medical humanities, anthropology and psychology to enhance individual and collective well-being, motivation and performance.
Alef Trust partners with Professional Development International which delivers and assesses programmes in ‘Professional Development.’ These are quality assured and awarded by Middlesex University, United Kingdom.